The Spectrum of Prevention is a tool developed by the Prevention Institute to help develop strategies to prevent violence against women. It has been featured frequently as a way to mobilize communities to develop solutions to prevent sexual violence, as well as a tool for educating individuals and communities about engaging in the prevention process.
There are several ways you can learn more about the Spectrum of Prevention:
- Read the original article hyperlinked above OR
- Download the podcast from PreventionConnection OR
- Watch an 8:18 minute overview of the Spectrum of Prevention OR
- Read the publication written in conjunction with the National Sexual Violence Resource Center OR
- Complete the CEU program offered by IAFN
*OR check them all out. When it comes to forensic healthcare professionals participating in the prevention process, this is a tool that fits nicely with what many of us are already doing.