Rutgers College of Nursing has 8 online courses on bioterrorism and emerging disease preparedness. They all carry contact hours and range from $10-$70 depending on the number of hours you earn (looks like it’s roughly $10 per CE, give or take a few bucks).
The following courses are available:
- Biological Weapons: Category A Agents
- Biological Weapons: Category B Agents
- Biological Weapons: Category C Agents
- Infection Control and Isolation Precautions
- Influenza & Avian Influenza
- Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
- Preparing Your Family and Home for Case of Bioterrorism Attack
- Psychosocial Care After a Bioterrorist Attack
They also have some interesting HIV/AIDS online courses, too, including a Women and HIV course and HIV, Mental Illness & Substance Abuse.