From the announcement:
This webinar will provide information on caring for the older patient who has experienced sexual violence. The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- Incidence/Prevalence on sexual abuse in the older population
- Recognizing and screening for sexual abuse in older patients
- History taking tips with older adults
- Physiologic changes with age that can impact the medical forensic examination
- Referral sources and reporting responsibilities for health care providers
Register for the webinar here.