Nursingceu.com has a CE offering on motor vehicle crashes. It’s the standard article-posttest format and will net you 2 CEUs (at a cost of $18). It caught my eye because it has a section on assessing the scene, which might appeal to some of you.
• Recount the cost to society of motor vehicle crashes.
• Evaluate the extent to which occupant protection systems reduce death and injury.
• Explain how different impacts produce various types of injuries.
• Identify the elements of a good scene size-up.
• Demonstrate the assessment of a patient with a traumatic mechanism of injury.
• Discuss the management of injuries to specific areas of the body.