I keep putting this topic up on the site because I think it’s one area where forensic clinicians can really push our institutions to be accountable and proactive in creating policies on this issue. And when we look at the Spectrum of Prevention, it’s a great place for us to participate in the process (Changing Organizational Practices).
The special guest panel will include:
– Kim Wells, Executive Director, Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
– Mark A. Lies II, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw Law Firm
– Dennis Butler, SPHR, Owner/Consultant, Crossings HR Solutions, LLC (Former Vice President, Workplace Solutions Liz Claiborne, Inc.)
– W. Barry Nixon, SPHR, Executive Director, National Institute for the Prevention of Workplace Violence, Inc.
– Bernard S. Dyme, President & CEO, Perspectives Ltd
The topics will include:
– The roots of workplace violence
– Why workplace violence has been on the rise
– Programs employers can implement to better assess and combat workplace violence
– Liability and litigation stemming from workplace violence incidents