- *Baltimore public radio covering the recent news story of downplaying sexual assault in the city
- *Family Violence Prevention Fund’s webinar on a systems advocacy approach to addressing DV in healthcare
- *July’s edition of Articles of Note
- *VAWNet’s new compilation on reproductive justice and violence against women
- *A brand new clinical guide: peer review and competency
I’m happily still working in the mountains, as I have been all week. I’ll be enjoying some Mama Bear-Girl Cub time, as it’s just my daughter and me out here together now. We’re here until Wednesday and then it’s back to face some monster travel for the next 6 weeks. In the meantime, I’ll be hitting the trails and gazing at the wildflowers (and grantwriting, of course). I know it’s been sweltering in the east, but it’s a cool, clear 72 degrees in Eagle County. I hope it’s a relaxing and enjoyable weekend for you, too. See you back here Monday.