Happy Hanukkah to those of you celebrating. I’ll be attending the National Menorah Lighting here in DC tonight, and in the spirit of gift-giving holidays everywhere, I have compiled 10 gifts perfect for giving to members of your team. Even better, all of them benefit organizations and/or causes near and dear to our hearts here at FHO.
- From our friends at IAFN, sperm flashdrives: who doesn’t want one?
- I am Beautiful t-shirts, in a variety of styles and colors. 20% of proceeds benefit GEMS
- Tassa Tags, for the travelers among you. They benefit ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes) USA
- Deliss Chocolates My Therapy Bars: a portion of all sales benefit a variety of women’s charities (read more about those charities here)
- Polka Dot Felt Clutch, made by trafficking survivors in Nepal, and brought to you by the folks at Stop Traffick Fashion
- Benefitting the ASPCA, a sweet pup necklace
- Speak Out Against Domestic Violence key ring from Avon (and they’re on sale!)
- Creating Comfort Cookbook, benefitting the Genesis Women’s Shelter, in Dallas, TX. If you attend the annual Crimes Against Women conference, you probably know them as a co-sponsor of that event. And their ED is a personal fave of mine…
- Holiday cards that benefit Prevent Child Abuse America
- A Donation in your team’s name to the Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims, established in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and administered by the National Sexual Violence Resource Center.
**No budget for gifts? You can still give a shout-out to your team, and let them know how much you appreciate them.